I will donate up to $1000 to charity of your choice at close of your escrow
St. John’s Well Child & Family Clinic, Magnolia Place, 1910 Magnolia Ave, 90007, Tuesday, 7:45-8:45 a.m.
Esperanza Community Housing, Mercado La Paloma, 3655 S. Grand Avenue, 90007, Wednesday, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
(optional) Class donation $3, if possible. Otherwise, free.
• Research strategy and planning
• Test plan and moderator guide development
• Screener development
• Recruit management and coordination
• In-house lab setup or commercial lab coordination
• Research session moderation
• Active observation and note-taking techniques for observers
• Debriefs with observers and project team
• Analysis of data
• Findings and recommendations reporting
Disclaimer: This directory is intended as a resource for members of Stanford Professional Women in Los Angeles (“SPWLA”) only. The presence of any persons or entities in the directory (“LISTEES”) is not an endorsement by SPWLA or its individual members of any kind regarding the information, services or benefits provided by such LISTEES, and SPWLA and its individual members make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the fitness, quality or correctness of such information, services or benefits.